Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kiss N Tell

I've been hanging out with a new girl lately and she's a lot of fun.
At just over five foot she's quite a lot shorter than most of the ladies I normally hang around with, a bit different with an unusual beauty and is more than a little quirky.

After being introduced to her by Ado at Rake we took a little bus ride down to Bondi beach for our first date. We didn't speak the whole journey and as it was nearly dark by the time we got there we went for a quick swim and tried to get to know each other a little better.
We left early with me feeling a little unsure but interested enough to get to know her more.

The next few dates were pretty strained too, every time I thought things were going well and we were having fun, I'd make a silly mistake, she'd take it really badly and the date would go downhill from there.

There must of been something in the back of my mind telling me she was worth the effort so I borrowed the car from work and took her for a beautiful drive up the coast. We ended up at a beautiful beach where the waves were head high and clean and had a great day of surfing and hanging out on the beach together.

Since then each date has gone from strength to strength and now I know any time we go out we're going to have a hell of a lot of fun. Every now and then I try and push things and she'll put me in my place but overall I couldn't be happier.

The two of us goofing around at the beach.

If you want Ado to introduce you to a hot beach partner click here.

Seamouse Loves:Darwin Deez


2 comments:

JP from Surfy Surfy said...

Seamouse, your helloseamouse email is bouncing back. Let's hook up.

Steve PP said...

I love this! Here's to your long and happy relationship together!